Kaliraj Impex is a well-known supplier, dealer of Mexflow Copper Pipes and Tubes in India. We are known for supplying high-quality Mexflow Copper Pipes and Tubes in India. Kaliraj Impex has a large warehousing facility for finished and semi-finished copper pipes and tubes that are ready for shipment at a short notice for our clients.
Mexflow pipes & tubes for Medical Gas Pipeline
Medical gas pipeline system for hospitals: A centralized MGPS is today recognized as a basic life support infrastructural requirement of a hospital. It’s a lifesaver in places like OT, ICU. CCU and Nursery saving effort and time required at emergency situations. Mexflow MGPS have overcome all the disadvantages with respect to the conventional gas cylinder. Ensuring a never-ending supply of oxygen and or vacuum to help and clinician/caregiver save his/her patient without concern.
Mexflow meets the mandatory inspection requirements:
Copper + Silver = minimum 99.90%
Phosphorous = minimum 0.015%. max 0.040%
Window based software determines the content of carbon on the inner surface of copper tubes and fittings using combustion method,
Mexflow pipes have been tested to the best of its tensile strength keeping in mind all the testing norms in the industry.
Each tube is subjected to an Eddy current test for detection of local defects. We are the only manufacturer of this category (Medical) of tubes
The use of copper in air-conditioning and refrigeration systems has grown steadily in recent years. MEXFLOW tubes increases the efficiency of the system and substantially reduces the emission of harmful gases and SPMs. MEXFLOW copper tubes are designed for longer service life.
Mexflow Copper Pipes Are Also Available With Mexflow Copper Fittings For The Complete ACR Applications.
Other Applications of MEXFLOW Copper Pipes: Medigas Pipeline Plumbing LPG/CNG Gas Pipeline I City Gas Distribution.
: 3/16 Dia to 6 Dia ©Copper Fin Tubes «Copper Fittings : 1/4 Dia to 5 Dia **Only manufacturer in India having In-House Carbon Content Test facility as per EN 723
A) Copper Tubes:
i) BS 2871 Part I : Copper Tubes for water, gas & sanitation
ii) BS EN 1057 : Seamless, round copper tubes for water and gas in sanitary and heating applications
iii) ASTM B 88 : Seamless Copper Water tube
The maximum working pressures al temperature upto 650° C are calculated using the following formula:
P= 20Ft/D-T Where P= maximum working pressure (bar) F=design stress (n/mm2) T=minimum wall thickness (mm) D=maximum outside diameter (mm)
Tubes installed underground, laid under floors or in other inaccessible places must be able to withstand twice the maximum working pressure. The values of F used in above formula depend upon the condition of the tube and are given below :
FLOWRATE Assuming good design practice and installation the maximum recommended flow velocities of oxygenated water at different temperatures are as follows : Maximum recommended flow velocities.
ASTM B68 / ASTM B75 / ASTM B280 / ASTM B88 / JIS H 3300 / EN1057 or BS2871 / IS2501 / Internal Client Specifications
1) CHEMICAL COMPOSITION: Copper Tubes ore designated under alloy C 106 also called DHP (Deoxidised High Residual Phosphorized Grade). The requirement is as follows : Min. Copper including Silver % – 99.9%
2) DIMENSIONAL TOLERANCES: Dimensional tolerance to confirm to the EN 1057. It must be noted that the dimensional tolerance on copper tubes as specified for the outside diameter is very important so that the annual gap between the tube & the fitting is within a designated dimensional tolerance to ensure correct & proper capillary action during the process of soldering or brazing. Please refer to Table 1,2 & 3 for dimensional tolerance on outside diameter, dimensional tolerance for wall thickness is given below:
Tolerances on wall thickness
|Nominal Outside||Tolerance on wall thickness e”|
|diameter (mm)||e < 1 mm(%)||e > 1 mm(%)|
3) MECHANICAL (PHYSICAL) PROPERTIES ARE DESIGNED IN EN 1057 TO BE AS FOLLOWS :
|Material Temper||Outside Diameter in mm||Tensile Strength Mpa||Elogation %||Hardness (only indicative) Hv|
|Designated in Accordance with EN 1173||Common Term used||Min.||Max.||Min.||Max.|
|R220||Annealed||6||54||220||40||(40 to 70)|
|R250||Half-hard||6||67||250||30||(75 to 100)|
4) FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS: Surface Quality The outer diameter & inner surface of the tube shall be clean & smooth. An attack on copper tube can occur causing pitting corrosion when a thin film of carbon is formed within the bore of the tube during the manufacturing process. Concern over deleterious film in the bore has prompted the newly adopted EN 1057 to call for a carbon film & carbon content test, concerning the measurement of the residual & potential carbon in a copper tube bore. MEXFLOW Copper Tubes meet this criteria.
5) FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS TESTS : Each lube shall be subjected to one of the following test: Eddy current test for detection of local defects, in accordance with pr EN1971. Or Hydrostatic test or Pneumatic test. The choice of the method selected from the above, is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
6) BENDING: Hall hard copper tubes and soft annealed copper tubes must undergo a bending test without formation of wrinkles on the inner bend. Bending is an expansion of the outside surface of the bent tube & a contraction of the inner surface of the tube. The formation of wrinkles on the inner surface shows either the fact that the physical properties of the tube are not in order or the bending mechanism i.e. the bending tool has got a gap more than the diameter of the tube, which allows the tube to get raised while conducting the bending operation from the former, allowing wrinkle formation to take place on the inner surface.